[NAFEX] Perry Recipe ?? ~mIEKAL

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:36:38 EDT 2009

Anthony:  I've been making pear wine with my pears & have yet to put up some
perry.  A quick search of the net pulls up recipes that are all fairly
similar.  In my experience the yeast plays a big part in the profile, & I
would probably use White Labs English Cider yeast to make perry.

~mIEKAL

grabbing chestnuts & a few asian pears this week...