[NAFEX] Fw: Is my Almond Tree ok?

Ron ron at kiwigrower.com
Mon Oct 12 19:07:53 EDT 2009

I have two almond trees ("All-In-One" and "Garden Prince") which are now finishing their second season in the ground.  Earlier this year they had leaves all over them and they both had flowers.  Now however, only the tips of the branches have a tight bunch of otherwise healthy leaves but everything else is bare.  I have never seen an almond tree grow, so is this normal?  I'm in Zone 7b, the roots are not water logged or dry and they probably get 8 hours of sun per day.

I'm not sure if this list allows picture attachments, so I've also asked this question on garden web here .

Thanks,  Ron

ps: please forgive me if this is a double post, I sent the last one from the wrong address.