[NAFEX] Boston Orchards

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sat Oct 10 08:27:34 EDT 2009

I'm afraid this is too late to help Lori, but in case anyone else is
still interested, I'd also like to recommend Shelburne Farm.  They are
better about roping off under-ripe apples than some places, and also
happen to be a very pleasant place to walk around.  You can also do
some light hiking in the adjacent conservation land.

Nashoba Valley Winery is not especially good about protecting their
under-ripe apples from picking, but they grow a wide variety of
antiques and exotics.  It's best to contact them in advance if you are
interested in those, as they are mostly available by appointment only.

Ginda Fisher
finally emerging from other activities, and going apple picking today.