[NAFEX] Hardy Chicago pics

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Tue Oct 6 19:47:38 EDT 2009

They look very similar to mine.
I've been hearing mixed reports on edible landscaping mixing up the varieties tags. They initially had a Sal's fig and hardy chicago, but later they said they look very similar that they all became labeled hardy chicago. however I have the original Sal's that they had originally, and it doesn't look the same as hardy chicago.
Not a 100% sure but your leaves look very similar to hardy chicago, and the fruit as well..
Figs were very late this year due to lack of the heat for us here in the northeast.
Good luck

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com