[NAFEX] Hardy Chicago pics

Hilborn.E at epamail.epa.gov Hilborn.E at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Oct 6 14:00:20 EDT 2009

I hope this works: Leaves of my Hardy Chicago that I ordered from Edible
Landscaping. Scroll down for fruit.

Is there a reference fig collection?  These look like the Hardy Chicago
listed on Figs 4 Fun: http://figs4fun.com/Thumbnail_Hardy_Chicago.html

but when I do an image search on the web, I see many leaf morphology's
associated with this variety. It seems pretty variable.   I also note
some references to relatively early fruit production.  I am still
picking these figs. They are the latest fig I grow. Although maybe
ripening time is related to tree age or site.

Comments?

(Embedded image moved to file: pic24326.jpg)(Embedded image moved to
file: pic19844.jpg)