[NAFEX] Welsh Marches Pomona

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 5 18:01:24 EDT 2009

Last fall I went to the UK, where I was introduced to the Marcher
Apple Network - a group of apple enthusiasts in Eastern Wales and
Western England. They're dedicated to researching and preserving the
old varieties that used to be grown in Wales and Herefordshire.  I
took loads of pictures of their apple display at the Herefordshire
Food Festival and uploaded them to my Flickr acct.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/spidra/sets/72157608841861714/
   Today I received this update: