[NAFEX] Killing grapevines

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Oct 5 11:28:53 EDT 2009

You probably overcropped the Alwood.  That would make it ripen late,
and have low acid and low sugar.  Overcropping is very easy to do with
a young vine, especially with a less vigorous variety like Alwood.
Thin the fruit next season and it will ripen earlier and taste a lot
better.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :