[NAFEX] Gages that are real greengages?

Lisa Almarode lisaalmarode at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 15:56:52 EST 2009

How flavorful is Prune T'Agen?  This is the same as the "French prune"
of california?  I'm looking for strong flavors that hold up through procesing, not just sweetness... for drying, mild sweet plums work, the
flavors get concentrated, but for jam or wine I crave aromatics.

What do you think of the Mirabelles?

Lisa, Willamette Valley, Oregon