[NAFEX] Tibetan Goji/Wolfberry plants

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 23:28:00 EST 2009

Hi Derry,

I got my seeds for Goji Berries (he lists them as Wolf Berry) from Jim Ternier at Prairie Garden Seeds, Cochin, SK.  Jim is a great guy to deal with and he grows his own seeds so they are very hardy.  I found them super easy to grow: 6 weeks in some damp dirt in my fridge and every seed grew!  No trouble inside in pots and no problem in the garden even through a drought year and last year's terrible dry and cold winter.

You can also get seeds and maybe plants from Flora Exotica and I believe Gardens North also has seeds.

If you want to dive into the Tibetan/Wolf/Goji/Gayji berry battle, try the Fruit and Nut Tree forum through the University of British Columbia.
BTW: I'm Pipestone.

Re: Ranetka Seeds, if I ever manage to locate them again (AWOL when I went to plant them this fall), I'd be happy to share!

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB