[NAFEX] Tibetan Goji/Wolfberry plants

jelie at new.rr.com jelie at new.rr.com
Sun Nov 29 14:21:53 EST 2009

Hi,  I've had Goji for only a couple years.  The first winter I lost the majority of its long single branch (similar to a long cane on a blackberry).  The roots had no problem throwing out some new growth so this coming year I may get some goji berries.  I did have a few flowers in early autumn but they didn't manage any fruit.  I should do further reading on the plant but will definitely have it in a more protectctive place for this coming winter.

My plant was purchased through Burnt Ridge Nursery and was a seedling from that nursery.  One Green World offers Crimson Star, a known productive variety out of China.  It shouldn't be too hard to locate goji plants.

Good luck,

Jim Elie
Green Bay WI
z4/5