[NAFEX] Question for Lon - now grape seeds

David Consolvo fruitopia at firstva.com
Wed Nov 25 21:36:30 EST 2009

I too love the almondine flavor of serviceberry seeds.  I don't like the taste of
crunched grape seeds though.  Yes, 'twould be nice if there was a variety with
nice-flavored seeds.

Since you're in NC, if you grow pecans, let me know if you have any varietal
recommendations.

Regards,
~David Consolvo
Hungrytown, Virginia