[NAFEX] Question for Lon - or anyone

Stephen Sadler Docshiva at Docshiva.org
Mon Nov 23 17:08:40 EST 2009

Thanks, Lon!

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Lon J. Rombough
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 10:09 AM
To: North American Fruit Explorers
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question for Lon - or anyone

Seedless Concord is a dud.  Weak, poor bearing vine.  Lots of much
better seedless out there.   Try some of the  Arkansas selections such
as Venus, Mars, Reliance or the new seedless muscat Jupiter. Not as
crisp as the grocery store types, but lots more flavor.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :