[NAFEX] Hardy Prunus

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 23 13:04:34 EST 2009

I seem to have more takers.  I'll split the lot and send you some, at
least.  I hope  20  to 25 will be enough.
-Lon
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :