[NAFEX] French Polynesian Vinyard

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 23 00:09:14 EST 2009

Grapes can be grown easily in  the tropics.  It's a matter of tricking
the vines into dormancy.  Done right, it's possible to get two or even
three crops a year.  The  details are in The Grape Grower.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :