[NAFEX] Hardy Prunus

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Nov 22 20:16:30 EST 2009

A while back I offered seed of hardy European plums.  The seeds are
from a tree grafted to a mix of hardy plums that are also in the middle
of a mixed collection of high quality varieties.  Seeds of these plums
have already produced seedlings able to survive -40 in  Minnesota.
Several people asked for seed, and while I filled most of the requests,
I'm missing one person and still have the seed for  them.  So if you
asked and haven't gotten them, contact me off list.
-Lon  Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :