[NAFEX] Hardy Prunus, Apricots

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 18:39:32 EST 2009

I have Morden 604, Westcot, Cowley, Scout, Precious, Lorraine, Sunshine seedlings, Heaver seedlings, and a bunch of seedlings from the famous Capilano apricots in Edmonton. I also have a couple other new grafts from this year that haven't been added to my master list yet and I'm not actually sure if they even took (stuff like Harcot, Harlayne and Hargrand)

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB