[NAFEX] Hardy Prunus, Apricots

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 13:32:53 EST 2009

Hi Caren,

Plant some apricots!  There are a couple of trees planted and ignored by the city that fruit regularly in zone 3b Edmonton!

Mine out in the country have never fruited, but they are young and have never blossomed either!

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB

Doug thanks for the advice, I  adore apricots but seem to rememebr someone  on NAFEX commenting that I could probably plant one up here but I would never get fruit, so I haven't been brave enough to try one, especially after this spring's losses.

Fruit optimists of the North unite!

 Caren (Ag Can 4b)