[NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:58:23 EST 2009

Speaking of honeyberry, I got my first decent fruit set on them after
about 6-7 years of struggle.  The fruits are a lot smaller than I
thought & almost no flavor whatsoever, almost insipid.  The plants
also drop their leaves really early, maybe August.   They're named
varieties so I was expecting a bit more out of them...  It would be
interesting to see a nutritional profile for them.

~mIEKAL

sw WI 4b