[NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry

Matt Demmon mdemmon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:52:41 EST 2009

I've just noticed that one of mine has several flower buds swelling.
Mid november. They dropped all their leaves around the same time as
most of the native trees in our climate, which was about a month ago,
but they had been coloring and drying for a bit before that. I imagine
it's due to it being grown furthur south than it's used to, with a
longer warmish unstable fall. We had some wintery cold in October, but
since then it's been rather sunny, dry, and highs of 50's and 60's,
lows to 40. Where are you John? I'm curious whether you're farther
north or south than me.

-matt
se MI z5

--