[NAFEX] Scions before true dormancy?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 16 14:54:32 EST 2009

I've had success with scions in November.  Strip any leaves off the
shoots you want to  use. That helps push them deeper into dormancy.
Leave the wood on the tree at least a day or two, or longer.  Then cut
and store in wet paper in closed plastic bags in the refrigerator.
Good luck.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :