[NAFEX] Catholic Homestead Movement Address?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Nov 15 13:36:20 EST 2009

Richard Fahey,
c/o The Catholic Homesteading Movement,
21 Delaware Square,
Norwich, NY 13815-A

-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :

On Nov 15, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Jon Place wrote:

Dear Nafex members,

I recently sent a SASE to the Cath. Homestead Movement requesting their
list of scionwood.  I used the following address from the NAFEX
publication:

"/Catholic Homestead Movement
Oxford, NY. 13830A/"

My letter was returned with "insufficient address".  Does anybody have a
different or more specific address that will work?

Thanks so much,

Jon Place

sites.
permission!