[NAFEX] Fw: Little Leaf Linden ,Tilia Cordata

Larry D. Cook cookfrenchlick at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 00:29:38 EST 2009

I have read that the young leaves of the Little Leaf Linden is a very good substitute for lettuce in salads. The flowers can be used as a tea.  True or not, I am looking for a few small ,genuine Little Leaf seedlings that have not hybridized with other Lindens.
I may have to get grafted stock or maybe "cutting" of verified purity.
I do not trust the purity of seeds unless they came from Poland.
Any suggestions?
Does anyone know of a Little Leaf in Southern Indiana?  From them I might be able to get "cuttings" later.
Thank you
Larry D. Cook
Indiana
http://mail.yahoo.com