[NAFEX] planting fruit trees on public land (article from Triple Pundit)

Brungardt, Sam (MPCA) Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Thu Nov 12 09:03:07 EST 2009

Public Produce: Filling the Sidewalks with Fruit Trees<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.triplepundit.com/2009/11/public-produce-filling-the-sidewalks-with-fruit-trees/&ct=ga&cd=qYM06XSmBbk&usg=AFQjCNFk4sv-z3fLmD70I5MUOJYGIVL6Fw>
Triple Pundit
We reviewed Public Produce: The New Urban Agriculture, a book that lays out the public policy rationale for landscaping public lands with fruit bearing ...
See all stories on this topic<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.triplepundit.com/2009/11/public-produce-filling-the-sidewalks-with-fruit-trees/&hl=en>