[NAFEX] Check out this photo on MyDailyFlog!

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Wed Nov 11 22:04:24 EST 2009

No I did not send.

I have received several message like this today in my e-mail inbox.  I do not know how it has happened.

There was of course a message last night from one of my very dear friends from UK whi9ch I had replied.  It seems that the trouble strated after that.

What should I do now.

I have Norton Antivirus (updated) in my computer to protect it from viruses.

Please do write me back.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi  HP  India
Website: www.fruitipedia.com
Blog:  AROUND THE WORLD FOR FRUITS, FRIENDS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
at www.fruitipedia.blogspot.com