[NAFEX] Check out this photo on MyDailyFlog!

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Wed Nov 11 12:52:25 EST 2009

> Hello!!!
>
> I just uploaded a photo on parmarch's DailyFlog page that I want you to see.
>
> Check out: http://www.mydailyflog.com/go/invite_register/parmarch/55684721
>

> Cheers!

FYI, my web security software flagged this site as unsafe (not this
particular link, perhaps, but the site in general).

Dr. Parmar, did you actually send this? The message seems suspiciously
generic (not mentioning fruit or what the photo is about), so I'm
wondering if you have a virus.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
During many ages there were witches. The Bible said so. The Bible
commanded that they should not be allowed to live. Therefore the Church