[NAFEX] Growing Amelanchier

jelie at new.rr.com jelie at new.rr.com
Sat Nov 7 19:53:43 EST 2009

Hello Robert,

Just thought I would mention that Richard St-Pierre of the University of Saskatchewan has developed Growing Saskatoons: A manual for Orchardists.  His is a pretty thorough manual that had been updated regularly until budgeting issues.  However, it is now available online.  Even if you only intend to grow a few amelanchier alnifolia it is a nice reference.

Take Care,

Jim Elie
Green Bay WI
zone 4/5