[NAFEX] "Crandall currant seedlings"

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Nov 6 20:55:12 EST 2009

In an old USDA Yearbook of Agriculture it indicates "Crandall" was
often grown from seed by commercial nurserymen, so it apparently comes
pretty true from seed.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :