[NAFEX] Going, going....

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Nov 6 13:35:32 EST 2009

If you want an edible hawthorn, you might try Richard Fahey's selection
of Crataegus mollis.  He calls it "Heart's Delight" and it's very good
eaten fresh.  Soft, smooth, slightly sweet, and about the size of a
cherry.  Richard is Nafex's apple chairman.  Very low tech, you  can
only contact him by surface mail.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :