[NAFEX] of raspberries and peas

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 27 21:46:50 EDT 2009

Unintentially I have lettuces growing in my strawberries this year. No
problem there. Also I try and grow spinach just about anywhere I can.
Obviously both lettuce and spinach are best at the beginning and end of
season and don't really suffer from anything.  Chard is another good bet
that tolerates the heat and there are some asian greens such as tatsoi that
grow well too.

I 've only been doing this for about 5 years but it seems to me that plants
in this category/ family don't suffer from too many diseases or pests that
could be detrimental to fruit. However I am very zen about the whole thing
and I'm not monitoring output to the ounce so maybe there is some subtle
effect on crop size.

Good growing!

Caren
Quebec