[NAFEX] figs ripe

Applesrgoodforu at aol.com Applesrgoodforu at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 13:49:21 EDT 2009

What city and state please.
Dan
Eugene, Or

In a message dated 6/27/2009 9:30:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rharrison922 at yahoo.com writes:

Kevin,
    What variety is your fig? I don't have any fig  variety ripe--or near
ripe--that I know of. Negronne's "breba" figs are  gone. Celeste will be a
while yet. Green Greek--can't tell.  Conadria---not yet. San Piero---not yet.
Marseilles--not  yet...............
                                                        Regards,
                                                        Richard