[NAFEX] Bt

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 24 23:02:04 EDT 2009

Judging by stories I have read about other biological controls, if
conditions are right for the parasite or the predator to persist in your
garden, it will.  If not, it won't.  Eg, we have very little trouble here in
Tenn with tomato hornworms.  Sometimes one escapes the parasite and does a
lot of damage before I have to find it and feed it to a chicken.   But after
the 1985 winter with a low of -25F, we did have problems with tomato
hornworms.  The wasps were apparently wiped out, and didn't come back for
several years.  Donna Z6