[NAFEX] article on phosphate

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 24 22:54:39 EDT 2009

>story after story that
proves the lab he runs does a better job than anyone else.

Steve,  How strange your reaction seems to me.  What I read was a book about
how this can happen if you are short of this nutrient, that can happen if
you are short of another, and this is what can happen if you add a nutrient
you need and here are ways that you can add it.  Interactions, all kinds of
stuff.  I thought of it as real life stories about trace minerals.  If you
think it's merely one long ad, consider that friends here spent $100 on soil
tests of pastures from the county and all they got was their pH and how much
lime to add.  Nothing about Ca:Mg and how much they needed of each.  I don't
think Neil owns the lab where these tests are done, he is merely a
consultant.  You could just as easily consider it an ad for Neil Kinsey
himself, that your fruit trees will all die if you don't call him in.  What
it IS an ad for, if you want to think of that way, is for CEC soil testing,
and there are a number of labs that do it.  Donna