[NAFEX] Artisan Farming to Disappear by new ProposedRegulations?

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Wed Jun 24 14:55:21 EDT 2009

I have wondered about the foodies also.  I have a personal stake in small
farmstead milk and cheese. Now I am well aware that some people do not care
for their livestock and practice sufficient car (by my standards) in clean
collection of milk.  But they hoot and holler about wanting raw milk.. (and
come to my door wanting me to break the law and take on the liability and
risk of selling to them)  don't you think they would be out there lobbying
for small scale production?

But the others shopping in Whole Paycheck .. they know food comes in
packages in stores.  Dirt and farmers are not part of the picture.

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____