[NAFEX] article on phosphate

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 00:10:05 EDT 2009

Steve wrote:

> Kieran &/or Donna wrote:
>> I have read some of Albrechts work, but much prefer to read it
>> the easy way, in  Neal Kinsey's book HANDS ON AGRONOMY.   I keep
>> mentioning this book, but I don't think any of you have bought a copy
>> yet because you'd talk about it if you had. ..................
>
> Based on that, I thought maybe I should invest in that book. Looked on
> eBay, looked on Amazon.com. Costs less than $20. I discovered that
> Amazon will let you pretty much read the thing on their web site. I'm
> not sure how they get away with that.
> I read up to page 46 tonight. Certainly there is some information there
> but nearly all of what I have read so far is story after story that
> proves the lab he runs does a better job than anyone else. I think I'll
> read some more tomorrow night. There will be more to it than a
> continuing promotion of his lab... right?
>
> Steve

Never mind about Amazon letting you read nearly the whole thing online.
As you might have guessed, you can't. It seems to show page after page
available. I had it showing up to page 160 and able to continue on. Just
because it shows those pages available, that doesn't mean they are. When
I got to page 49, it wasn't actually available. Page 50 was available
but nothing after that seemed to be viewable.
I'm still tempted to spring for the book. I wish I knew if it would
actually do me any good. I'm certainly not a farmer. Just a home
vegetable gardener and a grower of several fruit trees.

Steve in the Adirondacks