[NAFEX] Don't use Bt

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 17:00:46 EDT 2009

Maybe it's not Bt. I'm at a loss to explain it any other way. The tent caterpillers that plagued me for years disappeared completely (good riddance) an the only ones I see now are the yellow swallowtail larvae. They are always dead and I don't put anything even remotely toxic near the garden. It all happened after I sprayed Bt. I found the can in the shed and it clearly says "contains live bacteria."
Regardless I don't think the ones in the can were active or living any longer, so i felt no qualms about discarding it in a landfill.