[NAFEX] Persimmon Popped

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Tue Jun 23 10:26:41 EDT 2009

Most of my fruit trees were late breaking dormancy this year.  Even
my Canadian roses were very late and a few died. Several people who
live here were complaining their apple trees died. Damn Global
Warming!
 Zone 2/3  Northern Minnesota

It would be great if everyone posting adds their zone and location.