[NAFEX] article on phosphate

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 00:57:58 EDT 2009

Kieran &/or Donna wrote:
> I have read some of Albrechts work, but much prefer to read it
> the easy way, in  Neal Kinsey's book HANDS ON AGRONOMY.   I keep
> mentioning this book, but I don't think any of you have bought a copy
> yet because you'd talk about it if you had. ..................

Based on that, I thought maybe I should invest in that book. Looked on
eBay, looked on Amazon.com. Costs less than $20. I discovered that
Amazon will let you pretty much read the thing on their web site. I'm
not sure how they get away with that.
I read up to page 46 tonight. Certainly there is some information there
but nearly all of what I have read so far is story after story that
proves the lab he runs does a better job than anyone else. I think I'll
read some more tomorrow night. There will be more to it than a
continuing promotion of his lab... right?

Steve