[NAFEX] Anyone growing goji in zone 4?

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Mon Jun 22 17:26:14 EDT 2009

I've got a 5 year old Schizandra (Eastern Prince) that has basically limbed
along for me.  It was supposed to be a plant which survives in shade, but I
can tell you that survives and thrives (and fruits) are two different
things.  I've convinced my neighbor to cut down his box elder and once its
gone, the magnolia berry will get much more sun. (and maybe I'll finally see
fruit off of it).

~Scott Hills

Zone 6b Michigan

  _____