[NAFEX] naomi's trees

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Mon Jun 22 00:13:05 EDT 2009

Ooops. They were not my trees and that Is pretty much what I said also.
Water and wait.

My melons are blooming.  Lots of apricots and plums.  Not so many apples and
peaches this year.  Grapes look like long bunches but it is too early to
tell what set.

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____