[NAFEX] Anyone growing goji in zone 4?

JAMES ELIE tomelzear at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 19:32:24 EDT 2009

Hello mIEKAL,

My goji survived this past winter but not by much.  The five feet of height
it had gained last year was all killed off except for the bottom six
inches.  Admittedly it was a bad winter.  My goji was still in a pot but I
had him dug in and had several inches of soil over the top of the
container.  His growth has been slow this year but it has been consistent
even with our cool temps..... until recently.

Jim Elie
Green Bay, WI
Z4/5

used to change other email options):