[NAFEX] recipes wanted: black currant and gooseberry

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Sun Jun 21 11:36:53 EDT 2009

Black currant  pancakes and muffins.  I just dump a bunch in instead of
blueberries which do not grow well here. Black currant pie sounds like a
good idea also.  Sorry.. I do not recipe cook mostly.

Upside down cake with gooseberries and some currants for color?

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____