[NAFEX] Trouble with establishing a kiwi

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Sat Jun 20 16:55:10 EDT 2009

The same thing happened to me last year - had two kiwis, were doing great,
then I noticed them drooping and in 2 days they were dead.  I couldn't find
any parasite, etc. when I pulled them. Red clay soil, other plants around
them were fine.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality Improvement