[NAFEX] Mushrooms

kc5gxc kc5gxc at isp.com
Fri Jun 19 20:31:00 EDT 2009

I live in Z8...the sunny South.

Never saw cops out looking for mushrooms.
Never read in our rural local paper anything about mushrooms.
Never heard of cattlemen worried about mushrooms ...(we used to have a herd
of cows).
Big problems with meth...cooking meth....don't really know what it does for
people, but the police are very busy busting meth labs and arresting mostly
out of towners who come to the area to make the stuff......(and locals too).
Think meth has made mushrooms old fashioned....ha.
Pete