[NAFEX] weeder geese

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 15:38:25 EDT 2009

I think you may have better luck controlling other pests by interplanting your fruit with nectary plants to provide an alternate food source for pest predators, and providing appropriate water sources for them. Be sure to leave spent flower heads to overwinter so the predators have somewhere to spend the cold months. I don't have any of the pests you speak of (yet) so I can't say this will definitely work to control them.