[NAFEX] FB resistant pears

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 14:20:35 EDT 2009

Donna,
     I think I have Morgan---I went for a lot of those TN varieties like the one called 'Tenn". It is soft and fairly low chilling. One of the lowest chillers we have is the old Asian 'Pineapple'.
     I never had fireblight for maybe 20 years until a cold wet Spring brought it on. It probably affected every variety to some extent---some worse than others.
                                                                  Richard