[NAFEX] leachy phosphate?

Bill Russell shaman at pennswoods.net
Fri Jun 19 13:52:17 EDT 2009

OK Off topic, I know. But:

A couple of teenagers were shot and killed in a Florida pasture for picking magic mushrooms in the 70s when they ran after a cop demanded that they stop. Check it out.

Yearly warming is bring the species north. The penalties are severe for possessing this non toxic and non addictive mushroom. It's not the only "magic" mushroom that grows in manure.

Bill R.   www.brmushrooms.com