[NAFEX] Don't use Bt

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 11:15:38 EDT 2009

Too late. I sprayed (dusted) my garden with Bt three years ago and it appears to have taken hold. It is still killing caterpillars in my yard and garden, so I know for a fact it was a living organism. It is well established now, so there is little I can do about it. I agree that Bt is not a good idea, generally.