[NAFEX] leachy phosphate?

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Fri Jun 19 11:05:27 EDT 2009

An outlawed Fungi?  Are we talking about the infamous "magic mushrooms"?
Has anyone clued law enforcement into the fact that fungi live promarily
underground and only poke up to fruit?  I read an article years ago about a
super colony of fungi here in Mi that was possibly the largest living
organism on the planet.

You're lucky they don't declare working the soil in general as working to
support the illegal fungi.

I can just imaging law enforcement cording off an area with caution tape
after finding suspicious mushrooms.  Isn't there real crime in that area?

Lol

Scott Hills

Zone 6b Michigan

  _____