[NAFEX] weeder geese

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Fri Jun 19 00:28:25 EDT 2009

Geese eat grass.. they do not eat broad leaves.  That means they will leave
the broad leave crops alone (if they do not sit on them) and they will leave
the broad leaved weeds alone too.  I had geese in my yard for  I think about
a dozen years, so my experience is first hand on this one.

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____