[NAFEX] input, output- not flavor

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Fri Jun 19 00:23:34 EDT 2009

Used geese for lawnmowing for years.  Had to put relatively low fences
around flowerbeds and trees or they would sit on the flowers and girdle the
trees. Did not like broadleaf weeds but mowed the grass just fine.  Now
trying a sheep.  Mindy does not seem inclined to eat the trees.  We still
have fences around the flower beds and she will eat broadleaves as well and
grasses.

But the real reason I got Mindy was that I wanted to try making sheep milk
yogurt.  It is supposed to be incredible.  Goat milk makes great cheese  but
not so great yogurt.  And the goats eat the trees and bushes first so they
have to stay in the pasture area.

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____